Are you fed up with paying high price classes with no personal support or being a member of a gym where there is no staff available.
With the number of gyms in the area, we understand that choosing the one which is right for you may be challenging.
So here is why you should choose The Fort Gym
- Every Member receives FULL SUPPORT as our gym is FULLY STAFFED during all opening hours
- Every Member has access to our TANITA BODY COMPOSITION SCANNER (more about TANITA below) which allows you to track your progress accurately. This service is ONGOING and ACCESSIBLE to our members at no extra fee.
- Every New Member is entitled to 2 x 45 MINUTES session with one of our PT’s (covering PERSONALISED TRAINING PROGRAMME and NUTRITIONAL advice), this is then followed by 45 mins RESULTS and REVIEW session
- All our Members can book 30 MINUTES PROGRAMME AND MEASUREMENTS REVIEW with The Fort Personal Trainer EVERY MONTH to keep you on track.
- We make sure our members PROGRESS and RESULTS (whether they are aesthetics, health or/and performance based) are MEASUREABLE and the clients are being kept ACCOUNTABLE all the way through their membership
- As well as Personal Trainers we have a number of highly specialised coaches available for private sessions including STRENGTH & CONDITIONING for Athletic Performance, INJURY PREVENTION, PRE & POST REHABILITATION assistance, CALLISTHENICS and PARKOUR, FIGURE and BIKINI Fitness, as well as ENDURANCE SPORTS
- We have fully operating SPORT CLINIC on The Fort premises with highly qualified and experienced Sports Clinicians (BIOKINETICS, PHYSIOTHERAPY, OSTEOPATHY, SPORTS & CLINICAL MASSAGE) who alongside their treatments can liaise directly with your Trainer to help you get fitter and injury free.
- We have a gym floor space as well as separate studio with variety of classes, ALL CLASSES are INCLUDED with the membership.
- Range of MEMBERSHIP options, all fully supported and results focused
Tanita MC580 provides in-depth segmental body composition analysis in a few minutes.
- Body weight (kg/lbs)
- Body Fat %
- Body Fat Mass (kg/lbs)
- Fat Free Mass (kg/lbs)
- Muscle Mass (kg/lbs)
- Total Body Water %
- Bone Mass (kg/lbs)
- Physique rating
- Visceral Fat Rating
- Metabolic Age
- Body Mass Index
- Basal Metabolic Rate Indicator
- Body Fat distribution (L&R side) – Segmental Body Composition Readings