In this seminar you will learn how to optimise your breathing for athletic performance. These are the practical tools for improving breathing patterns in order to increase the oxygen delivery and transport in the body.
We will go through the basics on how to breathe before and during training, how to prepare for maximum effort during competition and how to increase the speed of recovery.
The program is teaching how breathing exercises can boost physical performance and shift the mental state into full focus. In the long term the these principles will keep you healthy and stress free.
• Delays the onset of fatigue and lactic acid
• Boosts aerobic performance
• Improves VO2 max
• Stimulates delivery of oxygen to organs and working muscles
• Reduces breathlessness during physical exercise
• Helps prevent exercise induced asthma
• Aids in maintaining fitness during rest or injury
• Promotes focus and concentration
• Strengthens respiratory muscles
• Improves sleep and recovery
The breathing techniques that we teach will result in performance improvement in team sports, martial arts, running, endurance sports (cycling, triathlon, rowing, swimming, cross country skiing). These practices might also be very helpful in disciplines where can improve concentration and reduce psychological stress.
– Assessing your breathing patterns
– Testing CO2 tolerance
– Tracking progress
– Breathing mechanics
– Strengthening of the respiratory muscles
– Breathing warm-up
– Nasal breathing benefits
– Training implementation
– Long term health
– Benefits and science of hypoxic-hypercapnyc training
– OA in training and daily life
– Altitude simulation exercises
– Breathwork and mindset training
– Pre competition breathing exercises
– Influencing Ph levels
We will be performing some physical exercises so please bring sports clothing, sneakers, towel and a bottle of water. Members and Non-Members are welcomed!
Regular price £65
The Fort Gym Members £50
To register click HERE